- the extent of combustible dust hazards,
- the definition of “combustible dust,”
- awareness of the hazards of combustible dust, and
- hazard assessments, communications, and training.
- online at http://www.regulations.gov/;
- fax to the OSHA Docket Office at (202) 693-1648; or
- mail to the OSHA Docket Office
Docket No. OSHA-2009-0023 (or Regulation Identifier Number (RIN) 1218-AC41)
Technical Data Center, Room N-2625
U.S. Department of Labor
200 Constitution Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20210
Author: Karen Adinolfi